I’m so excited to offer a CMTE workshop in Dayton, Ohio on October 1, 2016! Details below!
Your Online Presence:
What Music Therapists Should Know about Websites, Social Media, Ethics, and Technology
Association of Ohio Music Therapists (AOMT)
Saturday, October 1, 2016
Village Center Classroom
6443 Bethany Village Drive
Dayton, OH 45459
1. Participants will be able to identify and utilize at least three tools or resources to utilize when enhancing their online presence and marketing. CBMT IV.A.7, IV.B.16
2. Participants will recognize how social media networks are unique and how they can use certain media networks to market their music therapy businesses. CBMT IV.A.7, IV.B.5, IV.B.16
3. Participants will explore real-life examples of how to confidently market their online presence in an ethical way that protects client confidentiality. CBMT IV.A.7, IV.B.10
This CMTE will focus on the many facets of your online presence, with emphasis on your music therapy website, your products, and the use of social media. The workshop will offer real-life examples of how successful music therapy businesses have created a strong online presence. The workshop will also discuss the intersection between your online presence and ethics.
You will walk away with resources, tools, app recommendations, and practical suggestions on how to grow and improve your online presence.
11:00 am – AOMT Fall General Business Meeting **
12:00-12:30 pm – CMTE Registration
12:30-2:00 pm – Enhancing Your Music Therapy Website
2:15-3:30 pm – Social Media Made Easy for Music Therapists
3:45-5:00 pm – The Intersection of Technology and Ethics
5:00-5:15 pm – Q&A, Wrap-Up, Evaluation
* A total of 5 CMTE credits will be awarded.
* Please dress comfortably
* Lunch will be served **
* Student/Intern participation is encouraged
** Lunch is provided to all CMTE registrants.
Lunch may be purchased in advance for individuals attending the business meeting only by contacting Amy Foley at firstname.lastname@example.org. **
You can REGISTER HERE.