Do you want to make it easy peasy, lemon squeezy for people to like your Facebook page and connect with you online?
Take a few minutes to update the Work and Education section of your personal Facebook page.
1. Go to your personal page.
2. Click About.
3. Click Work and Education.
4. Under Add a Workplace, you can click on Company and search for your professional Facebook business page (mine is Serenade Designs).
5. Fill out the rest of the details — Position, City, Description, and Time Period.
6. At the very bottom, select Public. This won’t make your entire personal page public — just your work information.
7. Then hit save changes, and you’re done!
Whenever you post from your personal account, or anytime someone hovers over your profile picture, a little box will pop up with a link straight to your biz page.
Cool, right? Easy peasy, lemon squeezy!
PS – Sign up to receive my guide just for music therapists — Five Ways to ROCK Your Online Presence. You’ll also receive tips and resources about online marketing and social media just by signing up!